Our retreats offer a balance of both inner and outer experiences. A typical retreat day includes contemplation and meditation, group activities including skill building, creative exploration and singing, along with time for reflection and relaxation. Included throughout the week are visits to key sites from the lives of Francis and Clare.
Retreats are held in a convent overlooking the Basilica di Francesco and the hills of Perugia. Room accommodations are comfortable, each with private bathroom. Private rooms upon request (as available). Simple Italian food is lovingly prepared by the Sisters, who share their private meditation garden with us.
• Program Tuition: 850 euro / $1000 plus lodging & meals
• Some scholarship reductions possible
• Private room & meals; 370 euro 6 days/6 nights
• Double occupancy & meals; 340 euro 6 days/6 nights
• Register with 200 euro/$ deposit; Visa/MC OK